Visual Merchandising Training
For the last 15 years we have been helping a range of retail clients including Speedo, M&S, Office Shoes and Yale create Visual Merchandising training programmes both in-house and through online VM training across the world...
We work alongside some of the UK's leading VM consultants to design create inspiring Visual Merchandising training materials to inspire retail teams in product knowledge, technical support, procedures and brand awareness.
Our creative design solutions provide printed materials and displays, but are now more often focussed on interactive digital solutions. These include Web based apps and e-learning tools that enable online testing and training for individual or remote learning.
These digital solutions enable retailers to make the optimum use of every penny of their budgets, and to reach in-store teams who might otherwise be difficult or costly to include in normal training experiences.
Type of training have mainly fallen into 3 major categories:
- Product knowledge - helping sales teams understand the products and giving them online training materials they can then use for clients
- Procedures and skills training - helping teams to understand the processes they are expected to follow and giving them online training materials to make that more effective
- Brand awareness - providing online training materials to help employees better understand the company, its brand and its structure - and how that relates to them
This approach can be applied to any VM training programmes that you have - making existing events and courses more impactful and inspiring, and also enabling learning to be done from a distance and at times that suit the teams better.
If you have a VM team that needs training, you need to be at least considering creating a bespoke digital training solution. Our visual merchandising training solutions are custom designed for your in-store teams, and offer the perfect way to increase product knowledge and help your retail teams to create a great shopping experience.
What we deliver...
We work with some of the world's top retail brands to create Visula Merchandising training solutions that;
- ensure in-store teams always have the most up to date information,
- are available whenever and wherever they want to access them
- can work on most devices - from desktops to mobile phones
- inspire retail teams and present VM training in an interesting and approachable format
- allow online testing and monitoring to help measure their progress
- enable trainers to feedback on success, and follow up with team members who need help
- controls who has access to the information - and can easily end that access if they leave
- is cost effective and environmentally sustainable - no printing and no travel
- delivers VM training to remote teams that are difficult to bring together for in-house training
- enables VM training to be done in the trainees downtime - so no disruption to customers in-store
- is constantly available if they need a refresher course
We can work alongside your existing Visual Merchandising teams to support their training programmes, or if you need help we work with some of the UK's leading VM consultants. Together we can help write and structure your content for you, and present it in a way that will be easy for your team to understand and digest, and that will engage and inspire them to create a great retail experience.
‘Inspiring the Customer’ is a vital part of delivering a high profile brand like Nottinghamshire based Speedo. We were asked to help them communicate with their teams to show them how to use Visual Merchandising to achieve this in their own stores – and importantly within store-in-store concessions.
Style Hero Training Materials
Having worked with Office Shoes before, we knew they would be responsive to our cheeky, tongue-in-cheek approach! Working along side leading VM retail agency Two Visual, we were asked to create a campaign for Office Shoes’ new internal, staff training initiative – encouraging their dedicated band of retail footwear experts to become Style Heroes!
The next step is simple – just give us a call.
We would love to meet and talk about your visual merchandising training - or any specific projects you are planning.
We will help identify your requirements, define the brief, and provide full costings as required. We will work incredibly hard to make sure all your VM communications deliver their full potential.
Call Sue or Colin on 01509 224466 to arrange a face to face meeting, or contact us for more information.
Watch our Movie!
We're a friendly bunch, and we love to listen. From leaflets and brochures, to websites and exhibitions - we deliver creative solutions for clients just like you.
Give us a call to talk about your projects. We want to help, and we have a track record that proves we are full of good ideas.