Event Promotion Campaigns
Whether you are attending a trade exhibition, organising your own event, or hosting a conference - Hullabaloo's friendly team will create a memorable, striking and informative campaign to help make your investment a success...
The investment that goes into an event like an exhibition or a conference can be huge. Organising teams, stands, handouts, invites, web pages and follow ups is more than a full time job. Hullabaloo can help make that process easier - but more importantly make sure you get the maximum benefit form the opportunities the event presents.
Gettin the message right and carrying it across all communications is essential, and we've done exactly that for clients accross the world and in many different industries and languages. We work with these clients to create clear, entertaining and memorable campaigns that engage internal and external audiences alike, delivered through a range of channels including printed communications and direct mail, through advertising and exhibitions, to websites and online digital media.
Our first step is always to sit down with you to understand the event and what you want to get out of it. From that understanding, we brainstorm great ideas of how we can capture their attention and shape how they approach their roles in your team, and have some fun creating strong visual concepts that build on that message to make it striking and memorable.
Next, we sit down again with you and work through those concepts to see which catches your imagination, and make sure it is delivering everything you need it to. We then take the agreed approach and fine-tune to completely meet your needs, and apply it across whatever medium you want to use.
What we deliver...
- Full support and advice throughout the entire planning process
- Create concepts to show you the options available to get your message across
- Create new styles that can then be dynamically applied to many items around the event and beyond
- Create campaigns that will work alongside existing literature if required
- Create a dynamic new style to effectively promote your involvement and accurately reflect your product and brand's values and strengths
- Work with your marketing team to plan the content and structure of your campaign and support them around the event
- Work with your teams to simplify information and write copy for your campaign
- Produce printed, electronic and web versions of all items
- Help present and explain the campaign to your entire team
- Create communications to inform and support external audiences before, during and after the event
- Full and ongoing artwork storage and delivery
- Design dynamic future-proof solutions from web to exhibitions
IFSEC Security Exhibition
Getting your message across at a busy exhibition is not easy – that’s why ASSA ABLOY asked us to come up with an exhibition design and theme to demonstrate their huge range of products, and the unrivalled level of integration between those solutions.
Exhibition Support & Product Catalogue
As one of the UK’s biggest and most recognised brand of screws and fixings, Plasplugs are constantly improving and developing their trusted products form their Derbyshire headquarters. They chose to launch their latest, innovative range of oval-sectioned screws at prestigious trade events here in the UK and stateside! We were drafted in… to give the same, high quality feel to their exhibition graphics and trade product catalogues.
Axis are one of the leading companies in Social Housing property maintenance, and they achieve some enviable KPI results. Our ‘ask us’ campaign presented these results in a strong graphic style, with a simple message featured prominently on all campaign literature and support materials, inviting people to ask the team how they achieved these remarkable results...
The next step is simple – just give us a call.
We would love to meet and talk about your event promotion campaign - or any specific projects you are planning.
We will help identify your requirements, define the brief, and provide full costings as required. We will work incredibly hard to make sure all your visual communications deliver their full potential.
Call Sue or Colin on 01509 224466 to arrange a face to face meeting, or contact us for more information.
Watch our Movie!
We're a friendly bunch, and we love to listen. From leaflets and brochures, to websites and exhibitions - we deliver creative solutions for clients just like you.
Give us a call to talk about your projects. We want to help, and we have a track record that proves we are full of good ideas.